Another of Thursday's seminars in the series of Maxi health seminars is behind us. We listened and tasted a homemade snack for our pockets (you can find the recipe below). Photos from the seminar have already been added to the gallery.
Rice for "your pocket"
Recipe and photo is from Feed Zone Portables (B. Thomas, A. Lim, PhD)
1. Cook rice following instructions on the packaging
2. Let the rice cool a little bit, then spread it in a baking tin (cca 1cm thick)
3. Spread peanut butter and jam over the rice
4. Add a second layer of rice
5. Allow rice to cool completely
6. Cut into small pieces and wrap in foil